This 4-bedroom property is located in a sought-after private area of Edremit and set on an elevated position. Built by a very established successful company to an original bespoke design. The villa is set on a large plot of just over 2 donums of Turkish title land and boasts space and privacy with views of the sea and mountains.
It has been finished to a high specification and offers a superior interior throughout with both the kitchen area and lounge leading out to the open terrace by the pool. There is a very spacious luxury kitchen area with a range of appliances and comprising of granite work tops, drinks cabinets with a breakfast island in the centre. An impressive sweeping marble staircase are leading upstairs to a gallery landing. The spacious master bedroom boasts an en-suite luxury bathroom with a walk-in shower and is of the highest standard we have seen.
The living room features an open fire place with marble surround and wood burner. The property is perfect for a big family and also benefits from a two bed, self-contained annex and a separate purpose-built gym. These rooms lead on to the rear covered terrace, which is overlooking a spacious infinity pool and garden. There is also a well-positioned Gazebo towards the end of the pool and BBQ area that is a place for a cabana or seating area to enjoy the peace of this location.
A great example of a luxurious private home with distinctive features.
The villa has many quality details, such as marble and travertine bathrooms and upgraded fittings. Two large bedrooms are having terraces facing the garden and offer wonderful views to the sea and the pool. .
• 450m² internal size
(villa, annex, gym)
• 2 donum of land size (2676 m2)
• Turkish title deed
• Title deed in the owner’s name – no VAT to be paid
• Completed in 2012
• 12m x 6m infinity swimming pool with roman end
• 3/4 bedrooms
• 3 bedrooms with en-suites
• 2 lounges (one which could be 4th bedroom)
• Upgraded kitchen appliances
• Luxury family shower room
• Air conditioning
• Central heating
• Fire place including wood burner
• Marble throughout
• Double glazed windows
• 20 tons of water storage
• Water well & irrigation system
• Large terrace areas
• Covered parking place for 1 car
• Natural stone wall all around the property
• Landscaped garden with pebble stones easy to maintain
• Amazing mountain and sea views
• Camera security system
• 2 bed annex including a living/dining area with open plan kitchen, walk in shower room + separate gym building
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.